Saturday, February 27, 2010

Coloring!


For Christmas we got Ainlsey a big bucket of craft supplies complete with crayons, markers, chalk, paper, foam crafts, and lots of paper. I knew she was a little to young at the time but it would be a present she would grow into this spring and summer. While visiting with Morgan and family Ainlsey got to "share" Catherine's stampers. So today with the few minutes I had before work I decided to try the crayons. I know Ainlsey has colored at Parent's Day Out and at restaurants but this was the first time I had gotten to sit down with her. She is such a big girl and she had a great time using both hands but favoring the right. She kept trying to eat the green crayon and was surprised that each time it tasted just as strange at the time before.

Hope you are having a good Saturday!

No comments: